I've been planning to make this form for at least 2 years now, but I've always managed to calm down after a bad taxi ride experience. Coming from the LCF Expo this afternoon I experienced another taas kilay incident. If you ride taxis as much as I do there are usually three things that would irk you:
(1) Taxi driver won't take you to your destination (this is usually followed by a passionate door slam)
(2) Taxi driver will ask you for additional surcharge before you get in, or
(3) Taxi driver will ask you for additional surcharge once you're inside the cab
And then usually the taxi driver would either:
(1) Tell his sob story about how hard it is to be a taxi driver
(2) Rant about the traffic and its bad effects on their earnings
You get it worse if you are a foreigner since some taxi drivers would charge exorbitant amounts (I experienced this once when I was with 2 guests from abroad).
So I thought I'd finally put together this form and find a way how to get it to the proper authority. I've been riding cabs for more than ten years now and nothing has changed. Tsk tsk tsk.
ISUMBONG ANG TAXI DRIVER NA YAN!
P.S. If you are from the LTFRB I know you have this form but I'm not really sure if it works. I reported a bad incident once and I was told that I was going to get a report, but I never did.