This is the fourth year of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs! I won a car from it when I became part of the top ten back in 2007 (go check it out!). Now here's my list for this year's project:
1. Mabuhay ang Bagong Kasal - it's my marriage blog with Sweetie which we promptly launched on our wedding day. This is where my family and friends keep tab on our adventures and misadventures.
2. Gagong Kasabihan - Pinoy funnies! The posts really make me LOL.
3. Version Mine - lovely collection of hits done by amateur singers.
4. Illogical Poet - this blog works my brain and then I realize, yeah illogical nga!
5. Kumakain.com - just looking at the photos makes me hungry.
6. Yes No Meh - interesting way to review stuff.
7. Tea, Completely - it's the only tea blog locally. It's interesting how the love for milk tea brought on this blog.
8. Kusina Maria - I'm a newbie when it comes to cooking so I oftentimes defer to my Dad and Ate, blogs and online friends like Ria whenever I have questions. Ria's a great cook and I hope to be as adventurous as she is when it comes to cooking.
9. Ganda Ever So Much - Orman truly dispels the notion that bankers are boring. I always end up laughing out loud whenever I read Orman's posts (even when he is emo).
10. Project 52 Weeks - this is Mica's video blog project for the year. The effort she puts in it is truly amazing. I wish I had the same zest she puts in this project.
The project is sponsored by Events and Corporate Video, Budget hotel in Makati, Pinoy Party Food, Copyediting Services, PR Agency Philippines, Budget Travel Philippines, Send Gifts to the Philippines, Black Friday Deals, Roomrent - units for rent,Search Profile Index, and Corporate Events Organizer