Monday, November 17, 2008


I got very sick after my last post and experienced being admitted to the hospital for the very first time in my entire life. I don't normally get sick and normally I get over things quickly with some meds.

After the DevFest I felt the exhaustion and all the stress that I went through to prepare for it. I hadn't planned anything for the weekend and thought that I'd manage to get some rest before another hectic week. Or so I thought.

So anyway, I ended up spending an entire week in the hospital. Horrendous (and very expensive) thing to do I tell you! Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm kinda back and will hopefully fully recover within the week.

Special thanks to my family, my friends, my doctors and nurses (yes even the evil nurse from hell) for nursing me back to almost good health!