If I remember correctly, 2005 was the first time I visited Davao. I was still working for the yellow pages back then and I traveled to train sales. They moved provinces every other week and I'd be shipped to see them wherever they were.
In August 2005, I chased them in Cebu and Davao. They were all bent to show me around since they deemed I was too sheltered (haha). In Cebu, they introduced me to the delicious BBQ and siomai in Fuente Osmena. I remember we also went to a bar where we went dancing. It wasn't really for me and I remember escaping with one of them.
In Davao, they brought me to Eden and we ate at a buffet that only cost PhP100 each! It's been 21 years and my memories from that time are slowly fading away. I remember having so much fun with my colleagues and I actually felt more aligned with them.
How I wish I had a good camera back then. The photos I have here were taken with a Nokia 6630. It was my first camera phone that was assigned by the company. Good thing I managed to back-up my photos and I still have some of the blurry photos of those fun times.
I caught up with one of my colleagues through chat and she gave me an update on some of our colleagues. Sadly, two of the nicest ones passed away a few years ago. Most have transferred to other industries with some in controversies. Don't ask me about it since I'm really bad at keeping in touch with people.
Happy days :)
#BeKind #StaySafe

.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment