Pages

Friday, September 1, 2023

Tried Baking Calamansi Muffins

Managed to buy a lot of calamansi from a neighbor. They were big and juicy! We certainly enjoyed drinking calamansi juice everyday. We still had a lot so I thought I'd finally try baking some calamansi muffins. I have two recipes I've been wanting to try, so that's what Miggy and I did last weekend. 




The process was fairly easy, but we struggled with our oven. We haven't used it a lot yet, so we're still getting to know it. We ended up with a pale yellow set. The other one turned out a bit burnt, haha. It tasted like calamansi muffin and it was moist. Sweetie though said it tasted better the next day! 

Well, my neighbor is selling calamansi again, so maybe next time I'll try the other recipe, haha. Here's how we made this batch -




Ingredients at https://recipesformyson.blogspot.com/2023/08/recipes-for-my-son-calamansi-muffins.html

#BeKind #StaySafe



No comments:

Post a Comment