Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Creative Happy Tuesdays: Time to Unveil My Craft Room Again

Ahh, it's been two months since I last got to stay in my craft room. I indulged myself and had the bathroom turned into a powder room. It was going to be very dusty so I had to pack up everything and vacate my haven. The renovation coincided with all the electrical work so we left for a few weeks. 

The craft cabinet is currently covered and I hope to remove the tarp this week. It's going to require a lot of work to clean it up and restore it. I'll probably get to use it by next week (hopefully). 





Here's the evolution so far -

Version 1 minus the Ikea shelves flanking the display cabinet.



Just before round 1 of renovations.



Version 2 just before I messed it up again.



Active craft room just before round 2 of renovations.


I can't wait to ease back in my craft room again! Only thing missing is the design board and I think I need to buy a new chair. My cute pink swivel chair broke. I think it could still be fixed. I have to check if we could DIY to fix it. I'm also still think whether I should get help to organize the room better or if I could just wing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment