Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

The Unexpected Rhythm

Started my day really early today, but after three meetings I just suddenly felt dizzy. Thought it would be gone after resting for 10 minutes and had to take the rest of the day off. 

It was an unexpected arrhythmia episode I guess. I'm still not okay despite napping most of the afternoon. I was supposed to have physiotherapy today so I checked in with my PT via Whatsapp. She suggested I keep my feet up and monitor for swelling. Yup, legs were swollen when I woke up. Sigh. 

My PT did warn me though that recovery won't go smoothly since I've also just transitioned to new meds. It's just so strange for me since I even went to bed earlier last night. 

Pray for me?

#CB//246 #StuckAtHomeDay/276 #WFH164 #StayHome #BeKind

No comments:

Post a Comment