Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Meeting Joshua

Joshua is the 7-year old little boy who sent in a question for President Aquino on the YouTube World View channel. His question got quite a lot of votes and was asked during the interview. I received a call from his Mom last Friday night and she said that Joshua wanted to see me before I left for Singapore. Of course, who could say no to a charming 7-year old?


I was surprised as well when he handed me this card (which I'll be sharing with my colleagues when I get back).





He even drew the YouTube logo. So cute!

Thanks Chelle and Joshua! You guys made PNoy smile when the questions was asked :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:16 AM

    "when the questions was asked"

    This should read...

    "when the questions WERE asked" (if he asked more than one question)

    "when the questioN was asked" (if he sent one question)

    ReplyDelete