Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Bathroom Dance

My friend Ivan Harry has been asking me all sorts of questions on Formspring. He asked me today what my all-time favorite video was. My all time favorite video is Michael V's "Hindi Ako Bakla". It was one of the videos that Sweetie showed me when we were just newly acquainted and I had to keep myself from laughing out loud since we were in the office lobby of Yehey.com.

Michael V. is just amazingly funny. All he needs to do is move his eyebrows and I end up giggling already. My friend Maui shared this video to me via Google Buzz and I couldn't stop laughing at Michael V's antics. My Mom would probably raise her brows over this vid, but it's just plain funny.

Here's the video for some laugh-time and I dedicate it to those people who think I'm a bully. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment