Pages

Friday, February 9, 2024

You Won't Be Able to Stop Eating Chorizo Pasta

"I don't know how I'm going to stop," is what Sweetie said when we started eating the chorizo pasta for lunch. My answer to him was, "Me too!" 




I've been making chorizo pasta using Dayrit's chorizo Macau for a few years now. I just randomly tried making it when we were still living in the condo. I bought some chorizo from Dayrit's and had no idea what to do with it. There were 3 huge sausages and you can only have so much if you fry it, haha. So I got curious and looked up pasta recipes. Randomly mixed up the ingredients and came up with my version of chorizo pasta. 




I originally used Molinera crushed tomatoes and that's what I've been using ever since. We recently discovered La Fiammante cherry tomatoes, so I thought maybe I would try using cherry tomatoes instead of the usual crushed tomatoes. Oh my, it turned out much, much better! 

And that's how Sweetie and I finished the whole batch of chorizo pasta in two meals. It usually stretches to three to four meals, but this time we finished it in two meals, haha. It's a very simple dish to make, here's how I made it:




Enjoy! And Kung Hei Fat Choi!

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment