Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Working from Home in Singapore - Week 3

I'm so envious of my friends who are at home right now and enjoying the time off. I've been working from home for three weeks now and things have gotten busier and busier. I normally end work much later especially on Fridays. Crazy noh? But that's my mission for now and I'm back to doing what I really like to do. 



I thought it would be great to make a diary of our WFH adventures - well more like what happens when we have our breaks. If I were to put a camera up to record what I do all day, majority of the footage would just show me attending meeting after meeting after meeting. The only interesting thing about it would be the different accents you'd hear every 30 minutes. Ahh and the way I speak kinda changes also to help the person I'm meeting to understand me better. 

I shot this video Thursday last week since Sweetie was scheduled to go to their office on Friday. Next week everyone in Singapore who could work from home will follow the updated policies. They termed it the "circuit breaker" to help stop the spread of the coronavirus. It's a bit scary to see that the number of unlinked cases has been steadily growing. This is happening because there are people who don't show any symptoms, but are infected and infect others. The advise also is to wear a mask whenever you go out. 



We are due to also move to a new apartment since our lease is up. We finally found a new place and we signed the contract yesterday. We're still waiting for the mover to confirm when we can move, so as you'd see in the video the house is really messy since we're trying to pack and reduce our stuff. 

Oh and happy Palm Sunday everyone! (Is it appropriate to say Happy Palm Sunday? I'm not sure...). 

Please stay safe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment