Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2017

The Crazy Year that was Twenty Seventeen

The year just flew by really fast. I just remember that I did so many trips in the past year, mostly work.

Las Vegas in January



Manila for my 25th HS Jubilee


Mav and JM's wedding



Boracay with family



Wedding in Kalibo


March was quietly spent in Singapore with a visit from my grand nephew



Finally saw very pretty cherry blossoms in Tokyo


And got a haircut!



First time in Auckland in May



Sydney and Melbourne with the fambam




Weekend trip to Manila



Taipei



Hong Kong after 10 long years!



Got to see Tita Pet and Uncle Fumio again in Tokyo in July



Taipei again just before my birthday



Went to work on my birthday



Japan again, I don't exactly remember what I did there, possibly just all work.



Mama Mary book launch in Manila!




Then another trip to Taiwan I think



Family vacation in the US with the fambam



Korea with the beks!



Crazy 5-day Japan trip where I finally experienced the Shinkansen and traversed Tokyo to Nagoya to Osaka. Dropped dead when I got home.



Then spent time in Sydney.



2017 has been a really crazy year and I survived it through sheer willpower and the steadfast support of my family. The first half of the year was hard, but things eventually got better and busier. I hope to do much better in 2018! 

No comments:

Post a Comment