Pages

Monday, July 17, 2017

Truefaith!

Truefaith has been one of my favorite bands since I was in college. I stumbled into their music while I was working on my PolSci thesis. I was meeting with our barangay's SK chair when he mentioned that the SK chair for Marcelo Green Village (Eugene Marfil - he's now officially part of the band)  was the brother of Truefaith's lead vocalist. I told him I had not heard about them and he promptly gave me free tickets to the gig. My thesismates were so happy we got free tickets. We went and that's when I fell in love with their music.


The song that got me hooked on Truefaith.

I was really ecstatic last week when I saw Medwin guest at ASAP. I always listen to their music either on my iPod (my very old one) or through Spotify. I collect their albums and bought new ones when my CD collection went underwater due to Typhoon Ondoy. How I wish I could go home and watch their concert on July 22 at the Solaire Theater.

Truefaith is one of the bands that has stuck to their brand of music. If you listen to all their albums their sound is consistent. They are unique and I like the fact that they don't follow trends. When you hear their song you know it's Truefaith. And more importantly, they always come out with original music. I'm looking forward to their new album which is set to come out in August/September this year.

I wish they visit Singapore and do a show here! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment