I think I look much better now and my colleagues can attest that I don't look greenish anymore. Some have said I don't look like I went through heart surgery. I still hug a pillow though when I walk around so that's my dead giveaway. In any case I realized after spending two half-days at the office this week that I still need to take it slowly and conscientiously do my exercises (like malling!).
Here's my progress in the last 10 weeks.
There's a lot to do when I'm back home so I thought I'd make a list:
(1) Do groceries so I can cook (with assistance from Miguel who now knows how to cook adobo).
(2) Buy a couch. We have a long way to go before we complete the furniture needed at home. One missing item is a couch. I need a couch because I'm a full time couch potato!
(3) Visit the nail salon. I can't reach my toes yet. I need to get rid of my monster toe nails.
(4) Visit the salon. The weeks spent in the hospital has damaged my hair and I badly need a trim. Mom says my hair has reached mermaid length.
(5) Thank God by hearing mass on Easter at our church.
Of course I can't wait to see the rest of my family and friends ;)