Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Santino

I get goosebumps whenever I see Santino (with Bro) perform miracles in the hit telenovela, "May Bukas Pa." I mention the show whenever I do speaking engagements and I always see people smiling and nodding when I say it's one of my favorite shows. And I think everyone is watching it (but most are doing so secretly).

We need a miracle.

Our nation needs a MIRACLE.

I cannot explain to my friends and colleagues abroad why these things are happening in my country. Nakakahiya. I have to keep defending that there are many good things in my country too. It's sad because there are a lot of good things happening, but these bad things just keep happening, one after the other.

I keep the belief that God only gives us what we can bear. And the things that are happening in our nation is something that we all have to slug through together and rise from.

Miracles do happen.

I have been healed by Bro twice this year. The first one was in Lucban and the other time was at the Jaro Cathedral in Iloilo. Both times I felt a kalabit and an overwhelming feeling of love.

Maybe, if we all pray together and act then hopefully the golden age of country will soon come. Diba Santino?

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that Aileen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! we really do need a miracle. someone needs to open GMA's eyes. running for congress after what has happened...

    ReplyDelete