Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Flash Mob Dance at Mall of Asia

Last Saturday I was invited to attend an event by Jollibee at Mall of Asia and since I wanted to be a mall rat for that day I decided to go. I had no idea what to expect when they said that we should just go to Haagen Dazs near the Atrium area. There was no set-up at the activity area so we thought it was going to be a mob scene. So we ate yummy ice cream and waited.

It was more than a mob scene, watch this -


A very interesting way to market Jollibee virally don't you think? I thought there was just going to be a few kids dancing and was totally surprised with the number of kids dancing to different tunes. Three hundred teens converged to do the 4-minute dance number choreographed by Whiplash and directed by Mark Reyes. The short "show" was indeed amazing to watch :)

You may also want to check out -
Haagen Dagz (the yummy ice cream we had)