Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Belly Dancing

No, not me! I don't want to scare off anyone, but I do admit I tried it once when I managed to get myself really fat. I bought a DVD and thought it would be easy to do. I have two left feet, so I gave up after 30 minutes of jiggling. (You can ask Miguel because he had the misfortune of witnessing it!).

I just wanted to share that I finally saw an authentic belly dancer during my trip to Singapore last month. We had dinner at Shiraz, a restaurant that serves Persian cuisine, and part of their the entertainment they provided was a belly dancer. It was my first time to watch an authentic belly dancer perform live, so I was awed by her graceful moves. Anyway, I'm not going to blab any longer and just share the video. Here it is -



The food at Shiraz was awesome too. I have a post about it at Lakwatsera Ako.

No comments:

Post a Comment