Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Slumbook Time!

I have 2 unfinished posts and bugged Pierre to do a slumbook post, so I thought I'd do one too.

1. Where is your dad right now?
Upstairs probably watching TV

2. Last time you kissed someone?
When Miguel got home from school a few hours ago

3. Name 5 things you did today.
ate adobo, worked, started 2 posts, Plurked and made 3 pandesal with cheese sandwiches

4. Last person you text messaged?
Maan Tolentino

5. What kind of phone do you have?
Nokia E71 and N70

6. Where does your bestfriend work?
Darwin has his own business. Anne works for the yellow pages and Tappy works for a broadcast company in Singapore.

7. What are you listening to?
I'm currently watching TV.

8. What do you smell like?
Irish Spring, just took a shower.

9. What color are your eyes?
brown

10. Have you ever done a Chinese fire drill?
What's that?

11. What color is your bedroom floor?
wood

12. Do you have a chair in your room? w/c room? bedroom?
yes, actually a loveseat in my bedroom

13. What are you doing tomorrow?
have 2 meetings, a training to conduct and attend the GTUG meet-up and see my Sweetie!

14. Do you know someone named Betsy?
Nope

15. What color is your mom’s hair?
brown

16. Do you have a dog?
Not anymore, Jolly is with our neighbor already. Sniff sniff.

17. Do you remember singing songs as a kid?
Of course!

18. Are you married?
Not yet.

19. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
A few days ago when my Ate called.

20. Do you play an instrument?
Yup, the piano.

21. Do you like fire?
Nope. I'm terrified of it.

22. Are you allergic to anything?
A lot of stuff, chicken, crab, chocolate and cockroaches!

23. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Yes!

24. Do you have a bestfriend?
Yup, three!

25. Have you ever been to a spa?
Of course, last time was last week at Cagayan de Oro.

26. Did you take science all 4 yrs. of High School?
Yup, liked Chem and Physics.

27. Do you like butterflies?
Yes! See my butterfly post.

28. Do you miss someone right now?
Yup, I miss my Sweetie.

29. Do you think they miss u too?
Dapat lang!

30. Have you ever seen your school counselor?
Yes, when I was a kid, but I just went to accompany my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment