On our way home yesterday my nose started dripping while we were in the middle of EDSA. I immediately checked the IQ Air app and saw the reading was at 228 violet alert. That means the air quality is very unhealthy for everyone. I immediately wore my mask again even though we were in the car and I had a portable air purifier running. Better to be safe than to get sick.
With no rain, the air quality was worse today. My tonsils have been hurting a bit, so I've been drinking more water. I remember my pulmo told me before that bad air can affect your breathing and your tonsils. Stay hydrated he said and stay in a room with your windows closed and use your air purifier.
As much as I want to do some gardening, I've just been watering the plants. I also wear a mask to be sure I don't have an asthma attack. There's nothing much you can do when there is haze, just protect yourself by wearing a mask, staying indoors, hydrating and using an air purifier.
Time to wake up tomorrow!
#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:
Post a Comment